Marketing BBA (UW-Whitewater)
UW-Whitewater offers its high quality Bachelor of Business Administration degree 100% online. Offered through the College of Business and Economics, the online Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Marketing major provides you the background for understanding the needs of consumers and guiding consumers to meet those needs.
- Earn your bachelor's degree online while keeping your job and managing family responsibilities with UW-Whitewater's high quality online learning.
- Earn a degree accredited by the AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business. With only 5% of all business schools reaching this level of accreditation, UW-Whitewater's College of Business and Economics rates as one of the top schools for business education.
- Transfer credits can be applied to the BBA degree requirements to help you finish your degree in a timely fashion.
- The same faculty that teach on-campus also teach online courses. Faculty are trained specifically in online teaching and online courses are certified by Quality Matters.
Credits for completion: 120
To apply for admission to UW-Whitewater:
- Complete the online application at https://apply.wisconsin.edu
- Submit $44 application fee (no application fee for students transferring directly from a 2-year UW system college)
- Submit final high school transcript / GED / HSED
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities ever attended
- If military experience, submit copy of DD214 or military SMART transcript (to be awarded credit for military experience
You can declare a business major upon admission to UW-Whitewater if you meet the minimum combined GPA requirements. The GPA requirement is dependent on the amount of credits you have:
- 2.0 combined GPA if you have less than 24 credits
- 2.5 combined GPA if you have 24-72 credits
- 2.8 combined GPA if you have 73 or more credits
If you have no previously college credits, you can still qualify for admission to the BBA online at UW-Whitewater.
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis. You can begin in the fall, spring or summer semester. The fall semester begins around September 1; the spring semester begins around January 15; and the summer semester begins in late May. Your application should be submitted at least two months in advance of your intended start date.