Business Administration BBA (UW-Whitewater)
UW-Whitewater offers its high quality Bachelor of Business Administration degree 100% online. Offered through the College of Business and Economics, the online Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a General Business major offers a complete and well-rounded curriculum equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed in business. With courses in marketing, organizational behavior, operations and supply chain management, finance, business law, business communication and other important functions you gain knowledge, skills, and tools to become the well-education business professional employers need.
- Earn your bachelor's degree online while keeping your job and managing family responsibilities with UW-Whitewater's high quality online learning.
- Earn a degree accredited by the AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business. With only 5% of all business schools reaching this level of accreditation, UW-Whitewater's College of Business and Economics rates as one of the top schools for business education.
- Transfer credits can be applied to the BBA degree requirements to help you finish your degree in a timely fashion.
- The same faculty that teach on-campus also teach online courses. Faculty are trained specifically in online teaching and online courses are certified by Quality Matters.
Credits for completion: 120
To apply for admission to UW-Whitewater:
- Complete the online application at https://apply.wisconsin.edu
- Submit $44 application fee (no application fee for students transferring directly from a 2-year UW system college)
- Submit final high school transcript / GED / HSED
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities ever attended
- If military experience, submit copy of DD214 or military SMART transcript (to be awarded credit for military experience
You can declare a business major upon admission to UW-Whitewater if you meet the minimum combined GPA requirements. The GPA requirement is dependent on the amount of credits you have:
- 2.0 combined GPA if you have less than 24 credits
- 2.5 combined GPA if you have 24-72 credits
- 2.8 combined GPA if you have 73 or more credits
If you have no previously college credits, you can still qualify for admission to the BBA online at UW-Whitewater.
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis. You can begin in the fall, spring or summer semester. The fall semester begins around September 1; the spring semester begins around January 15; and the summer semester begins in late May. Your application should be submitted at least two months in advance of your intended start date.