Business Administration BS (UW-Platteville)
Delivered in an online or print-based format, the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program is flexible to fit the busy lifestyles of working adults. You will never need to come to campus -- you can receive course-related materials online, through the mail, or both! It's your choice.
The BSBA program provides in-depth knowledge of the various facets of business, as well as the flexibility to select coursework that aligns with your professional and personal aspirations. As a student in the BSBA program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Instruction by expert faculty with both professional experience and academic credentials.
- A very high probability of graduating. UW-Platteville students in the online BSBA program graduate at a significantly higher rate than the national average for similar programs - 75% vs. 40%.
- The opportunity to earn college credit for work and life experience.
Total credits required for completion: 120
To be considered for full admission, you should:
- Be a graduate of a recognized high school or have a general equivalency diploma (GED) from the appropriate state department of public instruction or its equivalent.
- Have the high school coursework required by University of Wisconsin-Platteville at the time of graduation, or have the required scores on the GED.
- Meet the high school graduation rank or ACT score required by UW-Platteville.
If you do not meet the traditional admission requirements at the time of your graduation from high school, you may be considered for admission on an individual basis.
Transfer students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00, plus good standing at the university most recently attended.