Organizational Administration BLS (UW Oshkosh)
Businesses are looking for leaders to build strong foundations for their organizations. An emphasis in Organizational Administration builds on the talents of individuals, preparing them to manage an organization. Graduates will learn how to manage employees and effectively write and communicate with colleagues. When you earn a degree in Organizational Administration, you will have the training and skills to take your career to the next level. Whether you earn your degree online or on campus, you will be ready for a wide array of job opportunities, including:
- Team Leader
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Department Director
Prepare yourself for a career that emphasizes communications, critical-thinking, problem-solving, teamwork and management with a bachelor's degree in Organizational Administration!
Courses for the Organizational Administration hybrid program option are available at the following locations:
- UW-Fond du Lac
- UW-Fox Valley
- UW Oshkosh
Download the Bachelor of Liberal Studies in Organizational Administration Curriculum Planning Guide.
Coursework focuses on:
- Managing People at Work
- Organizational Communication
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Applied Data Gathering and Analysis
- Project Planning and Implementation
To earn a Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree with an emphasis in Organizational Administration, you will need to complete:
- General Education Courses 42 credits
- Organizational Administration Pre-Core Courses 15 credits
- Organizational Administration Core Courses 30 credits
- Elective and/or Minor Courses 30=3 credits
Total credits required for completion: 120
Applying to the Center for New Learning is different than applying for college when you graduate from high school. So, if you've misplaced your ACT scores or you've missed the regular University of Wisconsin Oshkosh application deadlines-don't worry!
Send the following items to:
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
P.O. Box 2423
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2423
- $44 check payable to University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (Please note: You do not need to send this fee if your last school attended was a University of Wisconsin System two-year college OR if you previously attended University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and have not attended another college/university since you left.)
- Official transcripts from each college/university you previously attended. If you previously attended the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, send official transcripts from any other colleges/universities you attended. (Please note: You may need to send a written request and/or payment of a fee before a college or university will mail your official transcripts.)
- If you earned fewer than 30 college credits: High school/GED official transcript and records. Once accepted, you will receive an official acceptance letter from the Center for New Learning. You are encouraged to meet with your advisor for an orientation session.
Once accepted, you will receive an official acceptance letter from the Center for New Learning. You are encouraged to meet with your advisor for an orientation session to help answer any questions you may have you're your college career.