e-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate (UW-Stout)
Meet your professional development goals to be certified as highly qualified in the area of e-learning instruction and online training. The Certificate in E-Learning and Online Teaching is designed for both experienced educators and those interested in entering the field of online teaching.
This online program offers:
- Eight week intensive online courses
- Expert facilitation by veteran online educators
- Small highly interactive classes
- Professional quality projects for an e-portfolio to aid in job searches
- Career mentoring and job placement assistance
- Credits may also apply as electives in in three graduate degree programs
- Highly competitive tuition
Total credits required for completion: 15
You do not need to apply for graduate admission to the university unless you are beginning a Masters degree program at University of Wisconsin-Stout. We welcome non-degree students.