Geotechnical Engineering Certificate (UW-Platteville)
- ENGRG 7260 Advanced Shallow Foundation Design w/ LRFD
- ENGRG 7270 Advanced Deep Foundation Design w/ LRFD Applications (Prereq: ENGRG 7260)
- ENGRG 7280 Geosynthetics Engineering
- ENGRG 7290 Earth Retaining Structures: Design, Analysis, and LRFD
Total credits required for completion: 12
This certificate is separate from the Master of Science in Engineering degree (MSENGR) program, but credit earned for this may be applied toward completion of the MSENGR. To earn a certificate, students must complete all of the required courses through UW-Platteville. All courses must be taken under the direction of University of Wisconsin-Platteville faculty. Transferred courses and course substitutions are not allowed.
To obtain a certificate, students must:
- Achieve a minimum grade of "C" in each course for the certificate program.
- Complete the certificate program with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Request a certificate from your advisor within one year upon completion of the final course in the certificate.