Instructional Design Graduate Certificate (UW-Stout)
Graduate certificate designed for professionals interested in switching careers, enhancing their career or developing focused competency in instructional design.
In this four-course online program, you will learn the skills necessary to develop self-paced e-learning products, print materials, computer-based training, courses, workshops, webinars, orientations and tutorials ... or redesign (improve) existing curriculum and instruction for just-in-time delivery and electronic performance support systems (EPSS).
- Eight-week online courses
- Apply project management skills to instructional development
- Focus on real-world projects and build your e-portfolio to aid in job searches
- Includes career mentoring
- Taught by currently practicing instructional designers
- Credits may be applied as electives in the Master of Science in Education graduate degree program
Total credits required for completion: 12
We welcome non-degree students. You do not need to apply for graduate admission to the university unless you are beginning the Master of Science in Education degree program at University of Wisconsin-Stout.