Instructional Technology Coordinator (UW-Stout)
Develop career flexibility by completing the coursework necessary to earn your Wisconsin DPI Instructional Technology Coordinator (ITC) Administration Certification. Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to take the leadership role for the direction and administration of instructional technology at the district level.
- Online and distance delivery format
- Complete coursework as a non-degree student or as an area of emphasis in one of UW-Stout's Master degree programs
- Use the coursework to meet professional development goals for your Professional Development Plan
Total credits required for completion: 22
Two applications must be completed (one for the School of Education and one for the Graduate School).
- Hold or eligibility to hold a teaching license at the early childhood through adolescent level or shall have completed an approved program leading to a license to teach OR Hold or eligibility to hold a license as a school counselor, a school psychologist, or a school social worker, or shall have completed an approved program leading to one of these licenses
- Completed one year as a licensed teacher, school counselor, school psychologist or school social worker
- Completed an Education-related Masters or Education Administration Masters (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale) OR Hold bachelors degree in teaching discipline (minimum GPA 2.75 on a 4.0 scale) and be concurrently enrolled in Masters Program at UW-Stout.