Leadership and Human Performance Certificate (UW-Platteville)
Learn how to lead and motivate employees, work effectively in teams, successfully manage conflict, and continuously improve the quality of your organization's products and/or services.
The certificate consists of three courses:
- BSAD 2330 Leadership & Management - 3 credits
- BSAD 3530 Organizational Behavior - 3 credits
- BSAD 3540 Quality Management - 3 credits
Total credits required for completion: 9
To be considered for full admission, you should:
- Be a graduate of a recognized high school or have a general equivalency diploma (GED) from the appropriate state department of public instruction or its equivalent.
- Have the high school coursework required by University of Wisconsin-Platteville at the time of graduation, or have the required scores on the GED.
- Meet the high school graduation rank or ACT score required by UW-Platteville. If you do not meet the traditional admission requirements at the time of your graduation from high school, you may be considered for admission on an individual basis.
Transfer and Re-entrant Students
To apply for admission, you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00, plus good standing at the university most recently attended. If your GPA is less than 2.00, you will be considered for admission if more than five years have elapsed since you last attended school. You may petition in writing for an exception to the required five-year lapse of time. If you were on probation at the last institution that you attended, five years must have elapsed since the probationary status.
Note that some courses have prerequisites. Check course descriptions for details.