Marketing Certificate (UW-Platteville)
Learn how to anticipate and manage consumer demand by analyzing distribution, production, promotion, and price planning. Find out how to set marketing policy and manage the entire marketing function.
The certificate consists of three courses:
- BSAD 2630 Introduction to Marketing - 3 credits
- BSAD 4630 Marketing Management - 3 credits
- BSAD 3120 Retailing - 3 credits OR BSAD 3740 Consumer Behavior - 3 credits
Total credits required for completion: 9
To earn a certificate you must
- Earn a grade of "C" or better in each course required for the certificate.
- Take all of the courses under the direction of UW-Platteville faculty. Transferred courses and course substitutions are not allowed.
To receive an official copy of your certificate, contact the Distance Learning Center within one year upon completion of the final course in the certificate.
Note that some courses have prerequisites. Check course descriptions for details.