Integrated Supply Chain Management MS (UW-Platteville)
The Integrated Supply Change Management program examines the interplay and coordination of business, industrial studies, and engineering, while providing you with real-world capabilities that stretch beyond a typical master's degree in business.
The program offers areas of emphasis in analysis, management, purchasing, operations, logistics, and customer relations.
Total credits required for completion: 30-33
The program doesn't require an entrance exam, such as the GRE or GMAT. To be considered for full admission, applicants should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial technology management, industrial engineering or a related field from a regionally or nationally accredited institution that meets UW-Systems standards and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). International degrees are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (not identified above) from a regionally or nationally accredited institution that meets UW-System standards and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and demonstrate extensive work experience in one of the areas of emphasis. International degrees are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Have an overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or above; or 2.90 on the last 60 credits from the degree-granting institution.
- Students who do not qualify for admission in full standing may be admitted on trial enrollment. Trial enrollment admission status is to be used only in extraordinary cases. Admission as a trial enrollee must be justified by the admitting department and approved by the director of the School of Graduate Studies.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide a copy of their Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL® Test) scoring report. Program admission requires a minimum score of 500 for the paper-based exam or 79 for the internet-based exam.
VISIT THIS PROGRAM'S WEBSITE: http://www.uwplatt.edu/distance-education/online-master-integrated-supply-chain-management