Operations and Supply Management MS (UW-Stout)
The Operations and Supply Management program at UW-Stout prepares students for advanced leadership positions that include planning, organizing and implementing technological systems in today's global business and technical environments.
The program is particularly appropriate for people who have undergraduate degrees in such areas as technology, engineering or business.
Credits for completion: 34
To be admitted to the program with full status, an applicant must:
- Hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college and have an overall grade point average of at least 2.75
- Have two years full-time relevant work experience – the experience must be described on the application form.
The Operations and Supply Management of program does not require the GRE or GMAT as an entrance requirement. No reference letters are needed for admission.
Program deficiency courses include:
- INMGT 305 Resource Planning and Materials Management
- INMGT 365 Project Management
- INMGT 400 Organizational Leadership
- BUMKG 438 Principles of Logistics
There are three ways to meet deficiency requirements:
- Relevant work experience.
- Prior course work
- Take the course(s) your first semester at UW-Stout.